roof and ceiling insulation natural cork thermal insulation system for...
Adhesive and skim coat: applying and coating cork panels applying and...
Natural fine grained cork rolls
Cork sheets dim.100x50cm.
125 lt bags Avaiable in: 3/14mm 3/8mm 0,4/3mm
Self-adhesive plaster based on natural hydraulic lime for fastening...
To solve the problem of condensation and mold on cold and damp walls...
extrafine grained compressed cork rolls.
Clinging primer for thepreparation of the funds to be treated with:...
Fixing mortar NHL2 natural hydraulic lime based, with a smooth final...
Fine grained natural cork
Pittura naturale traspirante colorabile aggiungendo i colori...
Packs of 1 and 5 L Removes mold and fungi from the wall and wood. To be...
100 pcs pack Apply 6 pieces per square meter (+ 1 piece for the relative...
Ancient recipe of plaster in lime and cocciopesto packaged in a bag with...
Size of 125 gr/ 250 gr ecological colourings for wall painting
Conf. da 5 - 20 kg
25 kg bag
20 sqm roll
Conf. 50/200 caps selected for cork brand and color decorations
Red cocciopesto powder conf. 25 kg Granulometries 0-1mm and 0-3mm
1 Kg - 5 Kg - 25 Kg packsAdded in the appropriate proportions, they are...
Antirust for iron and steel. Sizes...
Antirust for iron and steel. Sizes from 0.75 - 2.5 Liters
7 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Anti-rust oil primer for iron and steel, in exteriors and interiors.
Protective anti-rust for ferrous materials in exterior and interior. Ideal for radiators and radiant tubes. To be finished with enamel.
Protective anti-rust for ferrous materials.
• Stir well before use.
• Thoroughly clean the surface eliminating dusty residues and dirt. Remove the existing rust by sanding.
• If necessary, degrease the surface to be treated with Fluente L30 Solas before application.
• For sharp edges and other irregular parts: carry out a slight initial sanding to eliminate any roughness and proceed with the application of the product making sure that the whole surface is perfectly covered. If necessary in these difficult areas, give a second coat for complete coverage.
• Apply with a brush, roller for glazes or spray with solvent-resistant gun.
• After 12 hours in normal drying conditions it can be sanded and overcoated.
• Definitive hardness after about 7 days.
Dense fluid of gray color with a strong smell of orange. High coverage.
12-15 sqm / L per coat. The yield is influenced by the type of support and environmental conditions.