VULCANO - Enamel for radiators.
Size 0.75-2.5 Liters - Enamel for radiators.
For metal, radiators and radiators in interiors on surfaces prepared by anti-rust
Metal enamel, resistant to high temperatures.
METHOD OF USE
• Stir well before use.
• Apply the product by brush, short-haired roller, spray.
• If the surface is not homogeneous, apply Profondo F21 Solas enamel as a primer.
• The thickness of the dry enamel film must be between 20 and 40 microns; higher thicknesses delay the drying excessively.
• The first coat can be painted over after 24 hours. Before proceeding with the application of the second coat, ensure complete drying of the product, so as to speed up the disappearance of the characteristic odor that the heaters treated with Vulcano F05 Solas will release at the time of lighting, the first times they will be used.
• The complete treatment dries in depth after 24/48 hours.
• Final hardness in 7-15 days.
Liquid with a strong smell of orange. White, frosted and opaque when dry.
10-12 sqm / L per coat. The yield is influenced by the type of support and environmental conditions.