Impregnating agent for wood indoors and outdoors
Size 0.75 - 5 - 20 liters. Oil-resin impregnating agent for wood in interiors and exteriors.
Oil-free satin impregnating, wax effect, for outdoor use.
High protection in outdoor use. Ready to use. Suggested hands on new: 2/3.
• It penetrates deeply into the structure of the wood and is not subject to cracking, cracking and scaling. Enhances the wood grain. It greatly simplifies maintenance work.
• Impregnating, water repellent, nourishes wood with vegetable oils and resins. Breathable. Not film. It does not perform anti-mold and woodworm function.
• Protects from UV, water and moisture. The external resistance is higher the higher the intensity of color.
METHOD OF USE
• Do not use on the inside parts of the furniture.
• Stir well before use.
• Apply two coats by brush or spray.
• Apply 3 hands outdoors.
• Hands should be applied at a distance of 8/12 hours from each other.
• Spread (scour 00) between one coat and the other.
Colorless or colored liquid with orange odor. From dry satin and transparent.
About 15 m2 / L per coat
You might also like