roof and ceiling insulation natural cork thermal insulation system for...
Adhesive and skim coat: applying and coating cork panels applying and...
Natural fine grained cork rolls
Cork sheets dim.100x50cm.
125 lt bags Avaiable in: 3/14mm 3/8mm 0,4/3mm
To solve the problem of condensation and mold on cold and damp walls...
Self-adhesive plaster based on natural hydraulic lime for fastening...
extrafine grained compressed cork rolls.
Clinging primer for thepreparation of the funds to be treated with:...
Fixing mortar NHL2 natural hydraulic lime based, with a smooth final...
Fine grained natural cork
Ancient recipe of lime and cocciopesto plaster, packaged in a three...
100 pcs pack Apply 6 pieces per square meter (+ 1 piece for the relative...
Pittura naturale traspirante colorabile aggiungendo i colori...
conf. from 1 to 5 L Removes mold and fungi from the wall and wood. To be...
25 kg bag
Pack of 125 gr/ 250 grecological colourings for wall painting
20 sqm roll
Conf. da 5 - 20 kg
1 Kg - 5 Kg - 25 Kg packsAdded in the appropriate proportions, they are...
Conf. 50/200 caps selected for cork brand and color decorations
EXPANDED CORK INSULATION PANELS -...
EXPANDED CORK INSULATION PANELS - from 5 to 30 cm thickness
1580 Item Items
MATERIALE PRONTO A MAGAZZINO
Warning: Last items in stock!
CORK EXPANDED BOARD FOR THERMAL AND ACOUSTIC INSULATION
Expanded brown cork for thermo-acoustic insulation of buildings. Ideal for the coat insulation in exterior, in the cavities of the walls or floors.
These panels are made of natural cork granules without adhesives.
The roasting process does not alter the characteristics of the cork but improves the insulating characteristics.
- Coating to internal and external coat
- Cavity filling of perimeter and partition walls.
- Insulation of terraces under a waterproof membrane.
- Thermal insulation of attics and floors
- Vibration isolation
- Nominal density: 105 -125 kg / mc
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 / 0.042 W / mK
- Water absorption: 0:30 Wp (kg / sqm)
- Reaction to fire: Class E
- Compressive strength (deformation 10%): 180 kPa
- Breakdown Voltage bending: 1.4 - 2.0 kgf / cm
- Panel dimensions: 100x50 cm ± 5mm
No related articles on blog