roof and ceiling insulation natural cork thermal insulation system for...
Adhesive and skim coat: applying and coating cork panels applying and...
Natural fine grained cork rolls
Cork sheets dim.100x50cm.
extrafine grained compressed cork rolls.
To solve the problem of condensation and mold on cold and damp walls...
Self-adhesive plaster based on natural hydraulic lime for fastening...
Clinging primer for thepreparation of the funds to be treated with:...
125 lt bags Avaiable in: 3/14mm 3/8mm 0,4/3mm
Fine grained natural cork
100 Pz. packs
100 Pz. packs
2415 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Universal anchor with steel nail for insulating panels fixing on concrete walls, solid and perforated bricks in old and new buildings.
polyamide gusset with steel nail
- percussion dowel
- permanent pressure
- very low thermal conductivity factor
- quick and economic processing
- high security of insertion
Assembling the dowel (in line with the insulating surface) manually with a suitable hammer.
Apply 6 pieces per square meter (+ 1 piece per perimeter of the relative walls)
more density is recommended for very high buildings and particularly ventilated areas.
- Insulating thickness 60 mm: dowel length 95 mm
- Insulating thickness 80 mm: length of plug 115 mm
- Insulation thickness 100 mm: dowel length 135 mm
- Insulating thickness 120 mm: dowel length 155 mm
- Hole diameter: 8mm
- Category of use: stone, concrete, solid brick, hollow brick, lightweight concrete, paved bricks
- Flat diameter 60 mm
- ETAG 014 approval