Lis cork panels
LIS panels for:
For roof insulation with double / triple layer of cork panels
For external or internal thermal coat of the house.
To insulate the perimeter walls inside the cavities.
To insulate subfloors and attics.
LIS CORK PANELS FOR THERMAL INSULATION FOR ROOFS AND COATINGS
LIS cork panels are suitable for all external and internal thermal and acoustic insulation interventions: with cork panels it is possible to make thermal coatings, insulation of the cavities, substrates, floors and attics.
- Panel dimensions: 103x59 cm
- Thickness: 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 cm
- Density 140/160 Kg / mc ca.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.043 W / m K
- Sound absorption: the speed of sound propagation through the LIS cork is 450-500 m / s
- Electrostatic behavior: Cork is antistatic
- Fire resistance: Weakly flammable and weakly smoky. It is very important to underline this physical characteristic concerning the reaction of LIS compressed cork to fire! Of course the flames never destroy the cork.
- Reaction to fire: self-extinguishing
- Antivibration: to limit and reduce the vibrations caused by industrial machines or moving machines, it is recommended to use the cork with the highest density (300kg./mc), as it is able to better withstand high pressures without deformation
- Aging stability of the panels: unlimited, even under severe conditions
- Resistance to chemical agents. Good resistance to water, 1.0% hydrochloric, sulfuric and lactic acids, concentrated citric acid, benzene and ethyl alcohol; slight degradation to acetic acid, 10% ammonia, ethyl acetate and trichlorethylene. Degradable from soda used at 1.0%
- Resistance to biological agents. Cryptogamic development after 28 days
- Compressive strength (non-deformation) from 4 to 6 kg / cmq.
- Insect or rodent attack: inedible.
- Sterilized at 350 ° C
LIS cork coat execution
RECOMMENDED USES OF CORK PANELS LIS
Internal thermal-acoustic coating of the perimeter walls or partitions: Apply the LIS cork panel with natural hydraulic lime adhesive (NHL2 - NHL5) fix with plastic anchors or with steel body, smooth with natural hydraulic lime leveling adhesive and glass, finish the panels with lime plaster and decorate with mural paint of lime and vegetable resins with natural colored earths.
Thermal insulation of the roof in wood or in brick: Realize the thermal insulation of the roof by: laying a vapor barrier under-insulation sheath and natural cork panels of adequate thickness, in two or more continuous layers without the interposition of strips. Close the insulating package with a drip-proof sheath and ventilation strip.
Insulation of the attic, suitable for walking. Realize the thermal insulation of the attic by: laying a vapor barrier under-insulation sheath, overlapping at least 2 layers of panels with crossed joints and seal with thermal mortar such as Bioart thermal cork plaster.
Thermal insulation of cavities of perimeter walls and partitions: apply the blond cork panels with adhesive or with dowels only to one of the walls, then build the second wall to close the insulation package.
Thermoacoustic insulation of subfloors and floors: spread the vapor barrier under-insulation sheath on the subfloor or on the floor, make double or triple layers with cork panels and then lay the concrete screed or the pavable thermal screed
External thermo-acoustic coat of the perimeter walls: Apply the cork panels to the external perimeter walls with natural hydraulic lime adhesive, secure the cork panels to the wall with dowels and finish with reinforcement mesh and natural hydraulic lime skim coat. Decorate with lime-colored plaster or with breathable protective paint.