FINEST LIME PUTTY for Natural, Breathable Lime Paint
Pack of 22 kg.
Ultra-fine lime putty, aged for 60 months, suitable for making lime paints.
SLAKED LIME FOR WALL PAINTING
Ultra-fine lime putty aged in a pit for 60 months in a 22 kg bucket suitable for the preparation of natural and economical lime paint. Meets all Green Building requirements.
Micronisation: 200 ?m
THE COLOURS OF LIME FOR BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY WALLS
If you want to paint your house with a healthy, beautiful lime wall paint with anti-mould properties, this is the right choice.
With the aged and micronised lime putty you will have:
- A healthy, breathable lime paint for interior or exterior use
- Wall colour in the unmistakable shades of natural lime
- A sanitising paint for the natural anti-mould effect of lime paints
ALL THE USES OF SLAKED LIME
Aged slaked lime is not only an outstanding wall colour for the home:
- you obtain a masonry mortar if added to sand;
- you obtain an excellent plaster if added to sand of medium grain size;
- a finishing plaster if added to fine sand.
A part of natural hydraulic lime can be added to the above mixtures to improve hardness and setting time.
THE WORKING PROCESS
Low temperature firing, quenching with excess water, micronization in a microsphere mill and long storage in ageing pits make this slaked lime a unique product for the preparation of adhesive and breathable natural lime paint.
The fine magnesium lime putty is subjected to controlled ageing and certified according to the DTGI protocol of "la Banca della Calce".
PACKAGING AND YIELD OF LIME PAINT
Packaging: 22 kg polyethylene bucket
Volume of slaked lime per package: 16/17 litres
Volume of lime paint after dilution with water:
- dilution for new absorbent walls: 1 part slaked lime with 3 parts water = 64 litres of paint in total
- dilution for already painted or low absorbent walls: 1 part of slaked lime with 2 parts of water = a total of 48 litres of paint.
Approx. 560 m2 per coat of lime paint diluted 1:3
Approx. 430 m2 per coat of lime paint thinned 1:2.
Generally it is NECESSARY to ADD A BINDER to the lime paint to prevent a possible "dusting" of the lime paint. Traditionally, raw milk was added at a rate of 1 litre for every 10 litres of diluted slaked paint.
Our proposal is to add FISSANTE: a product in our catalogue.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Last blog articles
No newsSee all