CORK THERMAL PAINTING / PLASTER - Natural mold / condensate preparation - Pack. for 10 / 13sqm
- To solve the problem of condensation and mold on cold and damp walls
- For rooms thermal insulation, for significant energy savings
- To make the house walls more pleasant to the touch and to the eye.
Available in colors: natural light gray, white, yellow, salmon, red, blue, green, sand.
BIOART-THERMAL PAINT/SKIM-COAT CORK
- Anti-moisture effect: the thermal cork paint/skim-coat raises the surface temperature up to 4/5 C° to remove mold on the walls
- Energy saving: thermal insulation from the cork in the painting
- Moisture control: For the ability to absorb and release the humidity of the environment
- Pleasing to the sight and to the touch for the naturalness of the components and for the real heat that is noticeable to the contact.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.11 W/mK
- Maximum aggregated diameter: 0,4 mm
- Work within: 48 hours
- Applying temperatures : from +5° to +35°
- Brush coverage: 13 mq in 2 coats
- Skim-coat coverage: 11 mq in 1 coat
- Natual color: light grey
- Content:Thermal cork and lime powder 1,75 kg +1 natural fixative can 0,75 lt
Thermal-paint/coat cork consists of two components:
thermal powder pack: cork powder, natural hidraulyc lime, aerial lime, cellulose, (optional at your choice: natural color)
Natural resin fixative can: Linseed and tung, oils, water, calcium resinate, borates, casein
Apply first “Fondo aggrappante per pittura/intonachino termico” to ensure proper adhesion of the product.
APPLY LIKE PAINT
Prepare 5.5 liters of clean water, add PASTACOLOR if present, slowly pour the thermal powder contained in the bag. Mix thoroughly. Finally add the natural fixative can. After a perfect mixing of the parts, wait 15min before application. Apply in 2 hands with 10 cm wide brush.
APPLY LIKE SKIM-COAT
Prepare 2.5 liters of clean water, add PASTACOLOR if present, slowly pour the thermal powder contained in the bag. Mix thoroughly. Finally add the natural fixative can. After a perfect mixing of the parts, wait 15min before application. Apply in 1 or 2 coats with 20 cm wide inox trowel. (for the second coat wait 12 ours)
You might also like
PASTACOLOR - Natural dye for wall paintings, cork thermal paint and lime water paints....
CORK sheets thickness 3 - 6 - 10 mm - thermal and acoustic insulation
FONDO AGGRAPPANTE - Primer for Thermal Painting - Thermal Plaster - Thermofine Adhesive
Customers who bought this product also bought:
THERMAL INSULATION CORK PAINT
STAINLESS STEEL SPATULA with rounded edges
Cork panels 1 to 10 cm thick -...
BIOART ADHESIVE / SKIMMING FOR CORK...
Bioart- THERMAL COATING FINE STICKER...
Compressed roll cork - 2-3-6-10 mm -...
Last blog articles
No newsSee all