roof and ceiling insulation natural cork thermal insulation system for...
Adhesive and skim coat: applying and coating cork panels applying and...
Natural fine grained cork rolls
Cork sheets dim.100x50cm.
125 lt bags Avaiable in: 3/14mm 3/8mm 0,4/3mm
To solve the problem of condensation and mold on cold and damp walls...
Self-adhesive plaster based on natural hydraulic lime for fastening...
extrafine grained compressed cork rolls.
Clinging primer for thepreparation of the funds to be treated with:...
Fixing mortar NHL2 natural hydraulic lime based, with a smooth final...
Fine grained natural cork
Ancient recipe of lime and cocciopesto plaster, packaged in a three...
100 pcs pack Apply 6 pieces per square meter (+ 1 piece for the relative...
Pittura naturale traspirante colorabile aggiungendo i colori...
conf. from 1 to 5 L Removes mold and fungi from the wall and wood. To be...
25 kg bag
Pack of 125 gr/ 250 grecological colourings for wall painting
20 sqm roll
Conf. da 5 - 20 kg
1 Kg - 5 Kg - 25 Kg packsAdded in the appropriate proportions, they are...
Conf. 50/200 caps selected for cork brand and color decorations
FIBER - Packs of 0.75 - 2.5 - 5 - 18...
FIBER - Packs of 0.75 - 2.5 - 5 - 18 - 50 liters
Colorless water-based impregnating agent for interiors and exteriors of boron salts. It makes wood unwelcome to woodworms, parasites and rodents. Protects from molds and fungi.
1253 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Water-based opaque impregnating agent.
Color, nourish and protect untreated or painted wood, outdoors and indoors.
Primer impregnant, coloring and protective action. It penetrates deeply into the structure of the wood, not film on the surface and is not subject to cracking, cracking and flinging
• Stir well before use.
• Spread the product with a brush, sponge or spray.
• For greater color homogeneity, it is recommended to use product from the same production batch.
• The impregnated pieces can be overlapped, spaced with an intermediate strip, after a few minutes.
• Do not apply at temperatures below 8 ̊C.
• After 4/8 hours it is ready for the finishing treatment.
• For exteriors it is recommended to apply two coats of finish such as Infinito PLUS U39 or Resina PLUS U49 or Luminoso PLUS U89.
• On White Fiber Lime U610 it is recommended to use white colored finishes.
• It is recommended not to cover the wood just impregnated with non-breathable materials to avoid the formation of condensation and the slowing down of drying.
Liquid, colorless or colored version. From dry, opaque, natural effect with visible veins.
About 15 square meters / liter.