ANTIRADON SHEATH - Radon gas protection - Coil 50.4 sq.m.
Protect your home or business from the risks caused by the accumulation of radon gas with the RADON ANTI-SHEATH - Radon gas protection - 50.4 sqm coil
ANTI RADON SHEATH - 50.4sqm coil
ANTIRADON membrane, resistant to the passage of radon gas, duly reinforced on both sides with geotextile produced with only UV-stabilized virgin polypropylene fibers, needle-punched and thermocalandered. The antiradon sheath allows to reduce more than 10 times the concentration values of the gas in the premises.
It should be noted that the RADON is considered, as an element of danger, only at certain concentrations.
EEC standards indicate intervention thresholds exceeding 200/400 Becquerel per mc. respectively in new and existing buildings.
- weight: 313 g/sqm.
- thickness: 316 microns
- package: 50.40 square meters (42x1.20)
- MD breaking load: 110 N/15mm
- TD tensile strength: 105 N/15mm
- Elongation at longitudinal fracture MD: 900%
- Transverse breaking elongation TD: 1050%
- Adhesion between the layers: 4 N/15mm
- Radon gas emission reduction value: 95% (minimum measurable limit)
- Value of steam transmission at 38° - 90% RH: 0.3 g/mq-24h.