roof and ceiling insulation natural cork thermal insulation system for...
Natural cork in roll for thermal and acoustic insulation against...
Adhesive and skim coat: applying and coating cork panels applying and...
To solve the problem of condensation and mold on cold and damp walls...
Self-adhesive plaster based on natural hydraulic lime for fastening...
Granulated cork available in grain sizes: 3/14mm 3/8mm 0,4/3mm
Cork sheets dim.100x50cm.
Clinging primer for thepreparation of the funds to be treated with:...
EXTRAFINE super-compressed cork with a grain size between 0.5 and 1 mm,...
25 kg bag
Self-adhesive tape to seal the joints between the super-compressed cork...
Red cocciopesto powder conf. 25 kg Granulometries 0-1mm and 0-3mm
Pittura naturale traspirante colorabile aggiungendo i colori...
Fixing mortar NHL2 natural hydraulic lime based, with a smooth final...
Pack of 125gr and 250grColors based on colored earths and ferric oxides,...
Size 1 - 5 L.Nourishing detergent for floors. In-depth cleaning of...
Fine grained natural cork
Yellow cocciopesto powder - conf. 25 kg.
Packs of 1 and 5 L Removes mold and fungi from the wall and wood. To be...
UNIVERSAL ECOLOGICAL GLUE FOR COATINGSSpecial adhesive for bonding wall...
100 pcs pack Apply 6 pieces per square meter (+ 1 piece for the relative...
Ancient recipe of plaster in lime and cocciopesto packaged in a bag with...
1 Kg - 5 Kg - 25 Kg packsAdded in the appropriate proportions, they are...
LIS panels for: For roof...
LIS panels for:
For roof insulation with double / triple layer of cork panels
For external or internal thermal coat of the house.
To insulate the perimeter walls inside the cavities.
To insulate subfloors and attics.
897 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
LIS CORK PANELS FOR THERMAL INSULATION FOR ROOFS AND COATINGS
LIS cork panels are suitable for all external and internal thermal and acoustic insulation interventions: with cork panels it is possible to make thermal coatings, insulation of the cavities, substrates, floors and attics.
- Panel dimensions: 103x59 cm
- Thickness: 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 cm
- Density 140/160 Kg / mc ca.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.043 W / m K
- Sound absorption: the speed of sound propagation through the LIS cork is 450-500 m / s
- Electrostatic behavior: Cork is antistatic
- Fire resistance: Weakly flammable and weakly smoky. It is very important to underline this physical characteristic concerning the reaction of LIS compressed cork to fire! Of course the flames never destroy the cork.
- Reaction to fire: self-extinguishing
- Antivibration: to limit and reduce the vibrations caused by industrial machines or moving machines, it is recommended to use the cork with the highest density (300kg./mc), as it is able to better withstand high pressures without deformation
- Aging stability of the panels: unlimited, even under severe conditions
- Resistance to chemical agents. Good resistance to water, 1.0% hydrochloric, sulfuric and lactic acids, concentrated citric acid, benzene and ethyl alcohol; slight degradation to acetic acid, 10% ammonia, ethyl acetate and trichlorethylene. Degradable from soda used at 1.0%
- Resistance to biological agents. Cryptogamic development after 28 days
- Compressive strength (non-deformation) from 4 to 6 kg / cmq.
- Insect or rodent attack: inedible.
- Sterilized at 350 ° C
LIS cork coat execution
RECOMMENDED USES OF CORK PANELS LIS
Internal thermal-acoustic coating of the perimeter walls or partitions: Apply the LIS cork panel with natural hydraulic lime adhesive (NHL2 - NHL5) fix with plastic anchors or with steel body, smooth with natural hydraulic lime leveling adhesive and glass, finish the panels with lime plaster and decorate with mural paint of lime and vegetable resins with natural colored earths.
Thermal insulation of the roof in wood or in brick: Realize the thermal insulation of the roof by: laying a vapor barrier under-insulation sheath and natural cork panels of adequate thickness, in two or more continuous layers without the interposition of strips. Close the insulating package with a drip-proof sheath and ventilation strip.
Insulation of the attic, suitable for walking. Realize the thermal insulation of the attic by: laying a vapor barrier under-insulation sheath, overlapping at least 2 layers of panels with crossed joints and seal with thermal mortar such as Bioart thermal cork plaster.
Thermal insulation of cavities of perimeter walls and partitions: apply the blond cork panels with adhesive or with dowels only to one of the walls, then build the second wall to close the insulation package.
Thermoacoustic insulation of subfloors and floors: spread the vapor barrier under-insulation sheath on the subfloor or on the floor, make double or triple layers with cork panels and then lay the concrete screed or the pavable thermal screed
External thermo-acoustic coat of the perimeter walls: Apply the cork panels to the external perimeter walls with natural hydraulic lime adhesive, secure the cork panels to the wall with dowels and finish with reinforcement mesh and natural hydraulic lime skim coat. Decorate with lime-colored plaster or with breathable protective paint.
No related articles on blog