Cork panels Bioart - thickness from 2 to 20 cm
- roof and ceiling insulation
- natural cork thermal insulation system for inner/outer walls
- outer cavity walls insulation
- insulation of foundations
HIGH THICKNESS AND HIGH DENSITY NATURAL CORK PANELS
Thermal and acoustic insulating cork panels of high density compressed cork, composed of natural blond cork granules, made with a short KM production process, from vegetable raw material to industrial transformation. The raw material used, totally renewable, comes exclusively from the cork oak forests of Sardinia. The BIOART cork panel does not release formaldehyde or combustion emissions.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE BIOART CORK PANEL
- Nominal density: 180 kg / m3 ± 10
- Thermal conductivity: 0.047 W / mK
- Mass heat capacity (c): 2.1 kJ / kg K.
- Resistance to vapor diffusion: 10 ± 1.5 μ
- Reaction to fire: Class 2 - Euroclass E
- Behavior to insects: resistant
- Compressive strength (deformation 1mm): 0.30 kg / cm2
- Putrescibility: nothing
- Resistance over time and stability to aging: unlimited
- Sound absorption: 0.20 * 0.85 (125 * 8000Hz)
- Dynamic stiffness 3 cm thickness: s' = 23MN / m3
- Sound insulation 5 cm: Rw (C; Ctr) = 46 (-1; -4)dB
- size panel: 1000 x 500mm
- Thicknesses: 2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -8 -10 -12 -14 -15 -16 -20 cm
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- High density which gives solidity, thermal displacement and mass to the structure.
- High breathability to allow the passage of water vapor to the outside of the building without creating interstitial condensation.
- Excellent durability over time.
- High resistance to critical conditions that could occur during installation work or during the life of the insulation (water, compression, etc.).
- Excellent workability which allows the panels to be trimmed or profiled during installation.
- Health guarantee during installation, operation and disposal phase.
- External thermal and acoustic cladding of the perimeter walls.
- Internal thermo-acoustic coating of the perimeter or dividing walls.
- Thermal insulation of the wooden or brick roof.
- Thermal insulation of gaps in perimeter and partition walls.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of foundations and floors.
CAM AND BIO-BUILDING
The BIOART cork panel satisfies the CAM "Minimum Environmental Criteria" of the Procurement Code and all the specific characteristics required for green building, energy and acoustic efficiency.
ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGES OF BIOART CORK PANEL
One hectare of cork oak forest can capture up to 15 tons of CO2.
Absence of high temperature manufacturing processes with consequent CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
Cork is a renewable raw material that is obtained by separating the bark from the trunk of the cork oak, a process that does not cause any damage to the plant.
The raw material of the BIOART panel comes from Sardinia which thanks to its oak forests supplies 90% of the Italian cork and its production chain is entirely short KM.
|Excellent cork for thermal coats||
thermal coats with one-piece panels up to 20cm thick
|roof insulation with high-density cork for excellent thermal displacement||insulation of roofs, floors and substrates|
You might also like