BALSAMO DI AGRUMI - Citrus vegetable solvent
Size 0,5 - 1 - 5 - 20 liters. Vegetable solvent from citrus fruits.
BALSAMO DI AGRUMI - BALSAM OF CITRUS
For cleaning equipment (brushes, rollers, spatulas) or degreasing surfaces to be treated, such as metal. Removal of old glazes for subsequent treatment.
Balsam of Citrus is obtained by squeezing the citrus peel. Product of Italian or Spanish origin
Vegetable solvent, ideal for the dilution of natural varnishing products, strong degreasing agent. Effectively removes oxides and greases encrusted by hard surfaces.
METHOD OF USE
- Vegetable solvent, ideal for the dilution of natural paint products. The citrus balm is a strong degreaser, effectively removes oxides
- and greases encrusted with hard surfaces.
- Its vapors quickly reduce the mucous membranes and protective coatings of insects.
- Product obtained integrally from the cold pressing of the citrus peel (orange, bergamot, lemon).
- Composed of d-limonene, and other characteristic citrus essences, which impart to the product the natural smell of citrus fruits, and which have pronounced sanitizing properties.
- Limonene has outstanding solvent characteristics towards all vegetable oils and resins, as well as the ability to transmit oxygen.
- Limonene is present in citrus fruits, in conifers (firs, pines, larches, etc.) as well as in more than 400 plant species.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Cork panels 1 to 10 cm thick -...
BIOART ADHESIVE / SKIMMING FOR CORK...
Bioart- THERMAL COATING FINE STICKER...
Compressed roll cork - 2-3-6-10 mm -...
Last blog articles
No newsSee all